Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome to McKinley's Spa

My mom recently took McKinley to get her first pedicure. By the way I think my first pedicure was when I was 26. Just a side note. I'm just sayin'. Any way McKinley decided that was going to be her profession. She came home and immediately set up shop. Here are some pictures. She's now taking appointments.

McKinley's reaction to how rough the bottom of my feet were.



This is the drying station, complete with books to read.




Brandon paid McKinley 5 dollars plus a 15 dollar tip for his pedicure with massage. She wasn't planning on charging him more than 50 cents! He enjoyed it do much, that's what he felt it was worth. She in turn gave him free pedicures for life as long as it was during regular business hours.





It felt so good!





The manicure station




The waiting area

My free pedicure coupon.

Brandon wanted to learn how so McKinley made him her apprentice. Brady was his first customer.

5 comments:

Summer said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to try out McKinley's spa. I love it that the boys got so into it.

ma said...

Love this blog. She'll have to do one next time she comes to visit us. LOVE YOU ma

chesedb said...

Love love love it! I knew it wouldn't take much to get McKinley hooked. :) I want to make an appointment!

Cheri said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!! We did a lot of things in the summer to keep busy but never a spa!

Unknown said...

I need to make and appointment!