Monday, August 4, 2008

An Uplifting Weekend


This past weekend Ma and Aunt sarah had invited me to go with them to a Beth Moore simulcast. It was so much fun, and she was speaking directly to me. Thank You Ma and Aunt sarah. Tony and the kids survived. He took all 6 of the kids and met his partner at the lake with his family and they tubed all day. He was very sore though.


At the Beth Moore Simulcast





We ate at Ruby Tuesdays


My mom told me to delete this picture, but still having some Barbee in me I didn't.

My mom's salad, Mt. Everbutt





Cheri's salad, Mt Kilawomanjaro

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I thought the remark about your mom's salad was funny, Mt. Everbutt, till I saw the picture of mine (that would be my salad, not my everbutt!) And, let's be clear... those orange things are carrots, not cheese!!!

And,I think your eyebrows are beautiful. Not bushy at all. I see no gray ones. And no, 30 isn't the new 40. If it were, then 55 would be the new 65!! And it's coming fast enough!

ma said...

I love those mountain names. And I must say they did look like mountains. So glad you enjoyed Beth Moore. I did too and I think she was talking to me too. LOVE YOU ma

chesedb said...

I like your glasses