Monday, August 4, 2008

Is 30 the new 40?!!!

Holy cow! I've never dreaded a birthday ever. I always wanted to be older in age because I looked so young. Maybe I was niaive not to have dreaded my 30th. Now I know all you "numerically mature" folks out there are laughing and thinking to yourselves..."she hasn't seen nothin yet", but it's bad. First I had to get glasses. Then I got plantar fascitis. (probably cause I'm so fat). Then... I started getting PMS for the first time....cramps and all. Beth Moore says PMS stand for Please More Spirit. Holy Spirit that is. I don't know if I need it so much as Tony needs it. My hair is receding and still falling out. My hip gets stiff if I sit on the front porch step too long and I have to limp the first couple of steps before I can get worked out. Oh and the worst most horrific thing of all is...I found a gigantic gray hair in my eyebrows!!!! I've included a picture of it. I knew I had bushy eyebrows but not 'man' bushy. Come on now.

5 comments:

MJN6 said...

What can I say.... You still look young even if you don't feel it. Boy, that was one long eyebrow hair. Are you sure that wasn't one of Ryan's????? Love you DohDoh

Summer said...

Holy cow that eyebrow hair was really long! At least it wasn't a nose hair. And I don't think you've ever experienced PMS b/c you've always been pregnant or nursing :-) You still look great!

ma said...

Do you remember when I use to promise you all a dollar if you found a long hair on my face. I hate those things. There are some advantages to getting older but I can't seem to remember any of them now. LOVE YOU ma

chesedb said...

Geeze Louise!!! how in the world did you not know that was in your face? Now I know what to get you for your birthday! A pair of tweezers lol!

Unknown said...

Well, All I can say is this bit of news makes me really feel Old! lol