Monday, September 15, 2008

Oscar




Everyone who knows me knows I'm not crazy about animals. I have a love hate relationship with my dogs. We recently lost Buddy to a snake bite and tonight Oscar was hit and killed by a car. I really had grown to like this dog. He was a gorgeous dog. Anytime I saw other dachshunds

I realized how extraordinarily good looking he was for a dog. He always let me know when someone was here, and every night he would let us know that he had seen his shadow or some tree's shadow. Usually right outside my bedroom window. Just enough to keep it a love-hate between us. Madison loved him though. She really loved him, and he loved her.

6 comments:

ma said...

I'm so sorry. LOVE YOU ma

Ryan said...

That is sad about Oscar. It is always hard to lose a pet. Especially for the kids.


P.S. It will fade quickly when you remember the barking,feeding,smell, $$Vet visits$$, etc...

Summer said...

Thanks for making me cry at work. I'm so sorry!

Cheri said...

I'm really sorry about Oscar. Didn't know him, but the way he was kissing on Madison shows he must have been a really special dog. Hope your tooth or should I say, "tooth hole" is doing much better.

MJN6 said...

Sorry about the loss of Oscar. Pets are so much a part of the family. Love you DohDoh

chesedb said...

So sad! I'm sorry to hear that we've lost a member of the family. He will be missed...