Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ebay




I really want to include Weird Al Yancovich's song, "Ebay" along with this post, but I don't how so I'll leave a link.
Tony's been bugging me for a while to sell stuff on Ebay. I didn't listen at first because a lot of the stuff was given to me and I felt like I should just give it to someone else. Then I decided to quit ignoring my husband and just try it out. I was also inspired by "AL". Well I've made close to $300.00 in one month! Now you would think I had sold super cool stuff...HA! I'll include some pictures. Used Crocs advertised as still in good shape structurally, do not look new, but clean, SOLD for $13.50 plus $3.00 to Ship (I only had to pay $1.65 shipping ;) ) Used Bermuda shorts good condition SOLD for $6.00 plus $ 5.00 shipping. Baby toy good shape sold for $12.00 plus $5.00 shipping! What the heck! Are these people nuts! I've gotten great feedback from everything too. "Great Seller! A++++++Ebayer! Super Fast Shipping!" really boosts the spirits in the morning. LOL The baby toy I sold cost $18.00 new when I bought it at Christmas time. I almost croaked paying that much, but it was so cute. Madison never played with it.

This just goes to show how competitive people can be. It's the whole "I want to be the winner" mentality that gets me $51.00 dollars for and old baseball glove that had been sitting in Brandon's closet for 2 years!

So if ya'll have some old junk siting around....Sell it on Ebay!

6 comments:

sara jackson said...

You go girl!! Wish I had enough patience to do this. I am sure I have some valuable junk somewhere in this house. Keep selling!!

MJN6 said...

That is great!!!!One person trash is another one's treasure!!! If you run out of things to sell, I have plenty!!!!!

ma said...

Love this blog. Papa and I got a bit hick out of it. Maybe I can slip you some of the stuff in my closets and let you sell it on "EBAY" We loved the song. Wonder if you could put Papa's shop on Ebay. LOVE YOU ma

Unknown said...

Come and get it! I have lots of stuff!

chesedb said...

Careful trying to sell anything out of Papa's closet. He'd probably be the highest bidder! Just like at GW!

ma said...

You got that one right chesed. LOVE YOU ma