Saturday, February 2, 2008

So I decided to join the "blogosphere"

I guess this is the adult version of myspace, so I need to grow up. I'll probably have like 2 sentence blogs or have my assitant, McKinley, do it for her english assignments. LOL Do ya'll think that would count? Maybe if I check her spelling and grammer? Any way I've had fun reading all ya'll's goings ons. By the way Summer if you read this, I loved your PaPa shout out. "Go big W"! wid yo 70 som odd b-day! Had to shout it out old school style for my peeps. Waasssupp! Ok, I'm starting to sound like Tony and I'm hyped up on some coke trying to get rid of a killer headache. That's coca-cola by the way. Love ya'll!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Yeah!! I am so excited just make sure and post often!!

sara jackson said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! Can't wait to hear what's going on with your family.

Anonymous said...

OK I think this time will work. I am glad you are blogging. We will be expecting all kinds of cute pictures of the children and you and Tony. LOVE YOU ma

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined the other bloggers. I must be a bloggee because I enjoy all you bloggers so much. Thanks for the update on Madison. Look forward to all blogs, it beats the Daily News.
Aunt Sarah