Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Christmas/Birthday Wish list

So, I think this would be the easiest way, for all who are concerned about what to get me, to see what I want. :) If I must think of something I guess I can. *Sigh* Hope this helps, Jon, since you drew my name this year.

Wii Fit
Heart rate/pulse/pace monitor for running
Work out clothes & good socks
Sams gift card
New computer
2nd Washer and Dryer
Washer and dryer hookup and plumbing done
Floodlight installed over my deck
Photo shop
Nikon d3x (but I guess I could settle for the d5000) LOL
Facial
Teeth whitening
Tummy Tuck
A Watch
iPod touch
Kindle
Maid Service
Laundry service
Taxi Service
3-4 inch memory foam mattress topper or new mattress
Drapes for my bedroom
Shutters for my windows in bedroom
Glass around shower
Trim finished
Hole drilled in back of computer desk
Extreme home makeover
New Van
Turn me in to what not to wear
Hand held GPS
Annual Haircut
Charcoal Gray cablenit sweater from Banana Republic or LOft
Black or gray pea coat
Trip to New Orleans to help finish J&K's house
Trip to NC
Trip to TN
What the heck a Trip to Italy
I'll add more later....



I did say wish list

4 comments:

chesedb said...

Nice! I'm sure glad we didn't draw your name, however we can offer free accomodations in NC whenever you get up this way :)

MJN6 said...

I hope Tony reads your blog but if not I know Papa will. Ha Ha. How about money...you didn't mention that??? Will that do???

One Krazy Momma said...

Money's good. Or gold...

ma said...

We have a washer and dryer sitting in Aunt Sarah's garage if you can find a plumber. Hope you get all your wish list.