Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brady's Pumpkin Party

















































Brady really wanted to have a pumpkin party for his birthday this year. He loved the pumpkin bread that he had at Aunt Karin's, so that's what I tried to make his cake taste like. It was really good. It had cream cheese frosting. YUM! He had a blast. My friend Mandy, who should be a party planner, came over and decorated our deck. She already had all the decorations! She also brought a tote full of costumes and pumpkin t-shirts for the little ones! I took the rest of my cream cheese frosting, which is just CC and sugar, and made the best pumpkin ice cream.

4 comments:

Summer said...

The cake is really cute!! Way to go with cool cakes :-) You, Sara and Ryan should go into business!

sara jackson said...

I love the cake. It is adorable. I am sure it tasted delicious too.

MJN6 said...

I can't believe he is 3 already!!! That cake is so cute and Ma said the ice cream was delicious. Can't wait to see you all Thanksgiving. Love you DohDoh

Unknown said...

You are so creative! The party was a blast!