Friday, July 11, 2008

I Blogged

I just confiscated 3 trash bags full of stuff off my two little girls' floor! They are a bunch of little piggies. As soon as I informed them that I was going to do the same with any of their stuff in the rest of the house, it was soon clean as well. So every night anything on their floor after room cleaning time is over, will also be confiscated. They probably won't miss any of it either.

VBS is over. I kept the nursery with Tony's cousin Cynthia. It was fun. There was a 55 pound 2 year old in there! He was at least 2 heads taller than Brady. I was the lucky one who got to change his pullup. Try hefting that big of a kid up on to the changing table.

Tony's out of town for the weekend hanging out with coach Ricks or Hicks or something like that. Some Georgia college coach from one of those schools. He was in the Facing the Giants movie if that helps identify him. He then was invited to go visit the Atlanta Falcons combine.

Next weekend I'm going to hang out with a bunch of kids 6 and under at a birthday party. LOL

I'm going to bed now. Love ya'll

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tried to call you all day. Karin & Josh are here with Mario. We want you to come down tomorrow. Why aren't you answering your phone? I called Tony and told him to tell you to call me. Anyway, we want to see you and the kids. Ma & Papa are coming over too. LOVE YOU!

ma said...

Loved your blog. You need to write a book in your spare time. LOVE YOU. ma

MJN6 said...

What a great idea!! I do that in the basement sometimes and you are right they never miss a thing!! Love you DOhDOh Thanks again for all your help at Deep Creek!!!

Summer said...

Josh cracked up that you didn't know UGA's coach's name. Glad you found a few minutes to blog.